Walking in Faith…even when times are tough.
In Thrive, author and teacher Jen Cowart helps women develop the habits and attitudes necessary to thrive whatever their circumstances. Leading readers through the book of James, a letter written about enduring hardships, she lifts up six characteristics of mature Christians. From endurance and humility to controlling the words we speak, Jen helps participants find the divine and the practical in living faithfully.
Jen’s teaching has inspired thousands of women across the country. Her authenticity inspires others to open their hearts and minds. One reviewer wrote, ‘her “realness”, and her vulnerability just work together to open your heart to dig deeper and deeper.’
Through this study, women will find inspiration and tools around six traits:
1. Endurance – Embracing obstacles as a means to maturity.
2. Wisdom – Using a heavenly perspective on earthly issues.
3. Action – Living a life where actions match faith.
4. Control – Taming the tongue.
5. Humility – Developing the attitude of Christ.
6. Prayer – Exercising the power tool of the faith.
Additional components for this six-week Bible study, each available separately, are a Leader Guide and six video sessions, 20 to 25-minutes in length (with closed captioning).