Welcome to the new Abingdon Women website!
Last year we spent time asking women's Bible study leaders and participants what they would love to have in a website and we listened. The result is the new web look that launched today.
We hope that you'll take time to browse around, sign up for the soon to launch newsletter, and share it with your friends, fellow church members, and others you feel would find it helpful.
This website is for you. We invite you to leave us a comment and let us know what you think and offer ideas for articles and topics that you'd to see going forward that will further equip you in your Bible study journey.
We've added a lot of new features, a few include:
- The Leader Resources page that provides tips to support you in your efforts. Plus you can share your personal tips --like what's working in your group and fun ideas you've tried-- with your fellow leaders. It's the perfect opportunity to help each other in building up the Kingdom.
- Author pages that help you connect and get to know the Bible study teachers behind the studies in a more in-depth way.
- A robust Shop with free samples designed to help you identify the study that's right for you. In fact, each study page has free first week video and/or book chapters to enable you to experience them first hand before diving in. We've even added a suggested books section for when you are looking for an inspiring read outside of your study time.
- Downloadable catalog sheets have been added for you to provide to your church or group for review.
- Even a Christianity 101 section with some basics that will help readers to better understanding what being a Christian means. If you're newer to the faith, seeking information, or want something to share with another person on the topic, be sure to check it out.
We're still working behind the scenes and will continue to update the website with helpful resources and information. So be sure to check back often.
Thanks for your continued support of Abingdon Women. We're blessed to be on this journey of faith with you.
Publicity & Marketing Manager