So, you want to guest post at the new AbingdonWomen.com? We’re getting great feedback from the new blog, Living the Word, and we are inviting bloggers to guest post as part of our growing community. We want to hear from you! After all, it is "Your Life and Your Faith."
To guest post at Living the Word on www.abingdonwomen.com please follow these guidelines:
- Posts must be written by women or for women.
- Posts should include some emphases on Bible study, scripture, spiritual formation and/or the life of women in ministry.
- Posts should be Grace-filled.
- Posts should be approximately 500-800 words.
- Posts should be relevant and applicable to today’s world.
- Posts cannot be an advertisement for a product or a sponsored post.
- Posts must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- Share with us how scripture has impacted your faith journey, your calling, your life story.
- Give details of how an Abingdon Women author or study has impacted your small group, your personal growth or your ministry.
- Share honestly how living the word has impacted your life and the many roles you play as a woman.
- Tell us what "Your Life, Your Faith" means to you.
- Do what bloggers do best, be creative and share what is on your heart.
- Your post may be edited for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- Abingdon Women will review every submitted post, but is not obligated to use your post on the site.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email your post to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Please include in your email a brief introduction or bio of yourself along with your blog address and any social media links (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).