Discover true community.
Has the pursuit of the “perfect life” left you feeling depleted, disappointed, dissatisfied, and disconnected? Are you tired of being lonely and left out at work, home, church, and online? Are you hungry for true community, deeper connection with God, and friendships that are greater than just “likes” on social media? Are you ready for real connections with those around you?
In this four-week Bible study, Amberly Neese provides biblical and practical help for cultivating meaningful relationships that glorify God through an exploration of the “one another” sayings in the New Testament:
- Love one another
- Serve one another
- Build up and strengthen one another
- Forgive one another
In her trademark style, Amberly combines Bible study with delightful humor to create a refreshing and engaging experience that will encourage and equip women to pursue deeper relationships and true belonging.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include video sessions/DVD.
Access Abingdon Women and other Bible study video sessions, inspirational short videos, and children’s content available anywhere from any device from Amplify Media. Church or individual subscriptions for group leaders and members are available.
Start your two-week free trial at AmplifyMedia.com.
Click here to view available video sessions.
Amplify Media is a streaming service allowing churches large and small unlimited video access in order to discover, customize, and share diverse resources that encourage deeper discipleship and equip churches to pursue their mission with greater impact.
Learn more at AmplifyMedia.com.
Bible Study Features:
- A shorter, four-week study is ideal for in-between or busy times.
- Accessible and friendly format.
- DVD features the amazing Amberly Neese, who masterfully combines solid Bible teaching and delightfully funny humor (in four 20-minute segments).
- Inspires and encourages women to pursue deeper relationships and true belonging for a more fulfilled, purposeful life.
- Helps women grow in their capacity to love, serve, and forgive.
- Study guide with leader helps includes group session guides, discussion questions, prayers, video viewer guides, and more.
Below you will find any available PDF downloads, videos, and images to assist you in your study.
- PDF Downloads
Please enter your email address to download requested content. Please Note: Your email address will be added to a mailing list to receive news about Abingdon Women. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
Please enter your email address to download requested content. Please Note: Your e-mail address will be added to a mailing list to receive news about Abingdon Women. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time.